Giving the Gift of Easy Pay on someone's BruinCard is a great idea for birthdays, holidays or just because. You can deposit money to a BruinCard Easy Pay account and present them with a gift certificate of your choice by following just a few simple steps:
To make a deposit on the recipient's BruinCard, you will need to have the following information:
- The recipient's First and Last name
- The recipient's BruinCard Number (University ID)
- Your Debit/Credit card (Mastercard, Discover, American Express)
Once you have the necessary information, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the "Make Deposit" button on the left.
- Follow the instructions available on the Deposit page. Money will be on the BruinCard when you see a message confirming the transaction has been approved.
- Choose your preferred Gift Certificate template and print.
- Birthday: Template 1, Template 2
- Valentine's Day: Template 1
- Just Because: Template 1, Template 2, Template 3, Template 4, Template 5
- Acknowledgements: Template 1, Template 2
- Seasonal: Template 1
- Present the Gift Certificate to the BruinCard holder. The gift will be ready for use immediately.
For a complete listing on where BruinCard is accepted, click on BruinCard Merchants.